yuck(redirected from yucks)
Also found in: Dictionary.
Related to yucks: two-fold, ameliorating
yackand yock and yuck and yuk (jæk and jɔk and jək)
1. n. a foolish person. Who’s the yock wearing the red bandana?
2. n. idle chatter. I’ve heard enough yack to last me a lifetime.
3. Go to yak.
yuckand yuk (jək)
1. n. someone or something disgusting. (Also a term of address.) I don’t want any of that yuck on my plate!
2. exclam. Horrible! (Usually Yuck!) Oh, yuck! Get that horrible thing out of here!
3. n. a joke. Come on! Chill out! It was just a yuck.
4. Go to yack.