(one) won't be (doing something) again in a hurry(redirected from won't be again in a hurry)
(one) won't be (doing something) again in a hurry
One had a very unpleasant or difficult experience with something and does not plan to do it again. That Mexican food gave me a horrible stomach ache. I won't be eating such spicy food again in a hurry, that's for sure! Tom broke his leg after trying to hold onto a car while skateboarding. I guess he won't be doing that again in a hurry.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
I, he, etc. won’t do something again in a ˈhurry(spoken) used to say that somebody does not want to do something again because it was not enjoyable: I won’t be going there again in a hurry — the food was terrible.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- (one) won't (do something) again in a hurry
- (one) wouldn't (do something) again in a hurry
- I, he, etc. won't do something again in a hurry
- have no stomach for something
- have the stomach for
- have no stomach for (something)
- learn (something) the hard way
- learn the hard way
- get a taste of (one's) own medicine
- find (something) out the hard way