twist/wind/wrap somebody around/round your little finger(redirected from wind somebody round your little finger)
twist (someone) around (one's) (little) finger
To gain complete control or dominance over someone; to make someone do whatever one wishes. The spoiled little brat has completely twisted his parents around his little finger. Everyone jealously accused her of twisting the boss around her finger.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
twist/wind/wrap somebody around/round your little ˈfinger(informal) be able to persuade or influence somebody very easily, usually because they like you: I can twist my parents round my little finger.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- (one) won't eat (someone)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) won't bite (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)