wienie(redirected from wienies)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
rude slang A male exhibitionist who exposes his genitals to other people in public; a flasher. I heard that one of the teachers was arrested for being a weenie wagger. A: "You be careful when you're up in New York City, you hear? The place is crawling with junkies and weenie waggers!" B: "Chill out, Mom. You've been watching too much TV."
1. informal A frankfurter. Cooking wienies on the barbecue will always make me think of summertime as a kid. We're going to cook some wienies over an open fire, then roast marshmallows for dessert!
2. slang A weak, cowardly, or otherwise contemptible person. Don't be such a wienie, Richard. The boss won't even know that we left the office! A: "I'm telling the teacher what you said!" B: "Oh, you're a real wienie, you know that?"
3. vulgar slang A childish term for a penis. Billy got in trouble for showing his wienie to some of the kids in his class. Apparently, the senator had been sending pictures of his wienie to women he worked with.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a stupid and inept male. Tell that stupid weenie to get himself over here and get back to work.
2. n. the penis. (Usually objectionable.) He held his hands over his weenie and ran for the bedroom.
3. n. an earnest student. That weenie keeps getting As and raising the grade scale.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.