What does (someone) think (someone) is doing?(redirected from what do they think they are doing)
What does (someone) think (someone) is doing?
Why is someone doing this thing that they should obviously not be doing? What on earth do you think you are doing? You're going to burn the whole house down if you try to use the oven that way! Just what does he think he's doing? You can't move that much money between accounts without raising a red flag with the feds!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- Are you doing anything (on a particular day)?
- What is (someone or something) doing (some place)?
- what is somebody/something doing...?
- drive (one) over the edge
- if you're in a hole, stop digging
- teeter on the brink
- teeter on the brink of (something)
- teeter on the brink/edge of something
- teeter on the edge of (something)