whale(redirected from whaled)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. n. a very fat person. (Cruel.) Britney is getting to be such a whale.
2. n. a drunkard; a person with an enormous capacity for liquor. Arthur is getting to be a regular whale. What does he drink?
3. n. a high roller in a casino or similar gambling setting. We take good care of our whales, comping them with anything they ask for.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- (as) fat as a beached whale
- a beached whale
- a whale of a
- a whale of a (good) time
- as fat as a beached whale
- every eel hopes to become a whale
- fat as a beached whale
- have a whale of a (good) time
- have a whale of a time
- like a beached whale
- throw a tub to the whale
- whale away
- whale away at (someone or something)
- whale into
- whale into (someone or something)
- whale into someone/something
- whale of a time
- whale on
- whale on (someone or something)
- whale tail
- whale the tar out of
- whale the tar out of (one)
- whale the tar out of someone