of America, 11414 Choate Rd., Pasadena, TX 77507 Phone: 281-909-5850 Fax: 281-909-5851 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.septon polymers.com
Serfilco, Inc., 2900 Mac Arthur Blvd., Northbrook, IL 60062 Phone: 847-509-2900, 800-323-5431 Fax: 847-559-1995 Email: email@example.com Web: www.serfilco.com
Box 2914, Kansas City, KS 66103-1311 Phone: 913-342-4060, 800-255-4562 Fax: 913-342-4752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.sericol.com
Box 438, West Bend, WI 53095 Phone: 262-335-7200 Fax: 262-335-7699 Email: email@example.com Web: www.
There are of course many drawbacks to utilizing geospatial Web services or relying on them as a core information resource within geographic information services, including the following:
* Application performance when using Web services will frequently not match that which can be achieved using locally loaded data.
* While the content underlying Web services might be updated with some frequency, some applications may have a need to rely upon static, snapshot content for consistency in results and analysis.
Geospatial Web services are clearly more useful in some situations than others, depending upon application and user requirements.
Garcia Duby expects new web conferencing capabilities to allow enrollment to grow to 200 in September, at least double the number of students now.
Garcia Duby uses Macromedia's Breeze software for other web conferencing applications.
We are always waiting for version 1." Web conferencing is at that version 1 level for her.
The instructors are using web conferencing almost as much as the course management system, she says.
* Discover what makes fireflies glow at this Ohio Slate University Web site: http://iris.biosci.ohio-state.edu:80/ projects/FFiles/
* Visit this Web site from the San Diego Natural History Museum to learn about organisms that make their own light: www.sdnhm.org/kids/lightsalive/index.html
* For information about acupuncture, visit The American Academy of Medical Acupuncture's Web learning center.