whack off(redirected from wacked her off)
1. To complete something very quickly and without much effort. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "whack" and "off." It used to take me quite a while to write articles for this website, but I've gotten to the point where I can whack them off in under an hour. I just need to whack off a couple emails before I head home.
2. To cut something off or away, especially quickly, indelicately, or without finesse. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "whack" and "off." I had been growing my hair out since I was in junior high school, and then one day I decided to whack it all off. The knight whacked off the peasant's arm for his insubordination. Will you go out back and whack those branches off the tree? They're obstructing our view of the sea.
3. vulgar slang To masturbate, especially a man.
4. vulgar slang To bring someone else to orgasm with one's hand or hands, especially a male. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "whack" and "off."
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
whack something off
1. Sl. to complete something easily or quickly. If you want a pair of these, I can whack them off for you in a few minutes. The artisan whacked off a set of the earrings in a few minutes.
2. Sl. to cut or chop something off. A tree branch is rubbing against the house. I guess I'll go out and whack that branch off. Whack off that other branch while you are at it.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
1. Cut off, as in The cook whacked off the fish's head with one blow, or The barber whacked off more hair than I wanted him to. [Slang; first half of 1900s]
2. Masturbate, as in He went to his room and whacked off. [ Vulgar slang; mid-1900s]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
v. Vulgar Slang
To masturbate. Used of males.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Phrasal Verbs. Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.