References in periodicals archive ?
He reminded them that apart from him, the true vine, they would be able to do nothing.
"There are now so many vines that they're starting to change the makeup of the forest," he points out.
After discovering that he could elect to use the MTM method, on July 21, 2000, Vines attempted to change his accounting method by filing Form 3115, Application for Change in Accounting Method, a Sec.
These vines produced the same concentration of the toxic oil urushiol as the plain-air vines did.
Since the fall of Communism in the late eighties, the internationally practiced exchange of love messages in Catholic countries but also elsewhere, has co-existed with the celebration of vine growers and wine makers, with some people arguing they normally mark "both".
Mr Kennedy had applied to Liverpool Council for listed building consent for some alterations to The Vines, including a projecting lift shaft, alterations to three windows and an illuminated sign above the entrance door.
IN the prophets' language, Israel is God's vine or vineyard (Hosea 10:1; Isaiah 5:1-7; Jeremiah 2:21), expected to deliver to the satisfaction of the vine owner; the people's infidelity compare them to fruitless and wild vine (Jeremiah 5:10; 12:10-11).
Vines were fertilized in the spring, and the biomass and nutrient contents of nine separate vine parts were measured at six phenological stages (bud break, bloom, veraison, harvest, leaf fall and dormancy) each year.
The vines raised in soil bed system yield more number of vine cuttings, observations were also taken in nursery for seedling rot due to Phytophthora infection.
The Vines Golf and Country Club has a non-discriminatory membership policy for Perth Golf courses.
The once popular app lost its luster and found it hard to compete with Instagram, Snapchat and even YouTube-which boasted updates similar to Vines' stand-alone short-form video montage.
The early spring-flowering vines, such as wisteria and yellow jasmine, are now just a memory, but there are vines that bloom from late spring and linger through the summer.
In an official blog post by Vine iOS Engineer Simon Corsin on November 24, 2015, the online platform announced that it has a new update and will be delivering the video sharing service on Apple Watch.
"Originally, Johnson & Vines intended to be a locally oriented general practice law firm," Vines said.
Idioms browser ?
- video blog
- video jock
- vie for
- vie for (something)
- vie over (something)
- vie with
- vie with (one)
- vie with (one) for (something)
- vie with (one) over (something)
- village idiot
- villain of the piece
- villain of the piece, the
- vim and vigor
- vindicate (someone or oneself) of (something)
- vindicate of
- viper in one's bosom
- viper in one's bosom, (nourish) a
- virgin ears
- virgin territory
- virtual reality
- virtue is its own reward
- virtue signaling
- visit (something) on (one)
- visit (something) upon (one)
- visit from Flo
- visit from the stork
- visit Mrs. Murphy
- visit on
- visit the plumbing
Full browser ?
- Vinegrower's Day
- Vineland (novel)
- Vineland (novel)
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scale
- Vineland Daily Living Skills Scale
- Vineland Elementary School
- Vineland High School
- Vineland Municipal Electric Utility
- Vineland Music Festival
- Vineland Public Library
- Vineland Regional Dance Company
- Vineland Social Maturity Scale
- Viner, Jacob
- Vines (disambiguation)
- Vines Address Resolution Protocol
- Vines Appletalk Tunneling
- VInes Applications Services
- Vines Asynchronous Protocol
- Vines Diagnostic Service
- Vines Directory Assistance Collector
- Vines Directory Assistance Lookup
- Vines File System
- Vines Fragmentation Protocol
- Vines Ftp
- Vines Inter Process Communications
- Vines Internet Control Protocol
- Vines Internet Protocol
- Vines Interprocess Communications
- Vines Loopback Protocol
- Vines Native Udp
- Vines Netremote Procedure Call
- Vines Network and Systems Management
- Vines over Llc
- Vines Pc Backend
- Vines Printer Service
- Vines Routing Transport Protocol
- Vines Routing Update Protocol
- Vines Security
- Vines Semaphore Service
- Vines Sequenced Address Resolution Protocol
- Vines Sequenced Packet Protocol
- Vines Sequenced Routing Update Protocol
- Vines Server Service