Also found in: Dictionary, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. (veg) n. a vagrant person; a person who does not work and who wanders from place to place. A couple of vags on the curb were trying to hitch a ride.
2. (veg) mod. having to do with a charge of vagrancy. They booked him on a vag charge and gave him a nice warm place to
3. (vædʒ) n. vagina. She had been suffering from itching in the vag.
4. (vædʒ) sexual activity; copulation. Wilbur needed some vag.
5. (vædʒ) a despised male. (see also cunt sense 3.) You stupid vag! Ain’t you got no brains?