urp(redirected from urping)
Also found in: Dictionary.
slang To vomit. Geez, I thought I was going to earp out on that boat—I felt so seasick!
1. slang Used to indicate indigestion or an upset stomach. Urp—I don't think that seafood is agreeing with me!
2. slang Used to indicate the sound of a belch. After drinking his glass of soda in one gulp, Tom sat back and went, "Urp!"
3. verb, slang To vomit. I though I was going to urp over the side of the boat as it pitched back and forth on the rolling waves. Some guy at the bar turned around and urped right on my shoes!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. in. to vomit. She went over by the bushes and earped and earped.
2. n. vomit. God, there’s earp right there on the sidewalk. That’s not urp! That’s tuna salad.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.