under (one's) heel(redirected from under my heel)
under (one's) heel
Subservient to one; under one's complete control. I'm really sick of feeling like I'm living under your heel. I'm allowed to think for myself. Ted's been under Randy's heel for so long, I'm not sure he's going to be able to manage his life now that he's on his own.
See also: heel
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- be in it for
- (the) odds are against (something)
- at the point of (doing something)
- be at a disadvantage
- at a disadvantage
- address (one's) comments to (someone or something)
- address comments or remarks to
- address (one's) remarks to (someone or something)
- (something) is over (one's) head
- be dying for (something)