References in periodicals archive ?
'I call on President Rodrigo Duterte to respond decisively to this travesty of justice and immediately fire Faeldon,' Hontiveros said in a statement.
In his Facebook account, Yasay clarified he only joined the bank in 2009, saying he would not post bail and instead would question "this abuse of process and travesty of justice."
Congress has a duty to ensure all those who played a role in this travesty of justice answer to those crimes.
He said that suspects are released from jails on false testimonies and then the judiciary is blamed for this travesty of justice. 'Truth is spoken because of Allah's commandment.
Sagay had described the said judgment as a travesty of justice whilst he also urged the APC to insist on their 'mandate' by approaching the Supreme Court for a review of the Zamfara State judgment.'
Moscow [Russia], Apr 28 (ANI) Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday slammed the United States for sentencing a Russian agent under conspiracy charges, calling her treatment a travesty of justice.
Dr.Maleeha Lodhi said that the continued denial of the right to self-determination to the people of occupied Jammu and Kashmir is not only a travesty of justice, but also an 'egregious violation' of the UN Charter.
Pakistan on Thursday reiterated that continued denial of the right to self-determination to people of Indian-occupied Kashmir (IoK) was not only a travesty of justice but also an egregious violation of the United Nations (UN) Charter, according to Radio Pakistan.
They use lines like 'a sad day for British justice' and 'a travesty of justice'.
IN a travesty of justice, Saudi Arabia on Thursday executed a Pakistani woman.
It doesn't take a legal scholar to dissect this travesty of justice.
ISLAMABAD: Hours after an Indian court acquitted the mastermind of the Samjhauta Express terrorist attack, Pakistan on Wednesday reacted angrily, terming the decision a "travesty of justice and exposes the sham credibility of the Indian courts".
He said putting Masarat Aalam in jails on concocted charges and slapping PSA repeatedly on him to prolong his illegal detention is nothing but a travesty of Justice and democracy.
However, lawyers who spoke to the Star said extradition must officially be sanctioned by the High Court and anything less would amount to a travesty of justice.
ISLAMABAD:In what can be termed travesty of justice, a lawyer representing the main culprit in the Kathua
Idioms browser ?
- trap in
- trap into
- Trash it!
- trash mouth
- travel across
- Travel broadens the mind
- travel by
- travel for
- travel light
- travel on
- travel over
- travel through
- travel with
- travesty of justice
- tread a difficult, solitary, etc. path
- tread a fine line between (something)
- tread a thin line between (something)
- tread a/the (type of) path
- tread carefully
- tread carefully, warily, etc.
- tread lightly
- tread on
- tread on (one's) heels
- tread on (someone's) toes
- tread on air
- tread on somebody's heels
- tread on somebody's toes
- tread on someone's toes
- tread tackie
- tread the boards
- tread warily
- tread water
- tread/walk a fine/thin line
- tread/walk a tightrope
- treat (one) like dirt
- treat (one) like muck
Full browser ?
- Traversing plate
- Traversing platform
- Traversing Unit
- Traverso-Longmire technique
- travesty of justice
- Traviès de Villers, Charles Joseph
- Travis (disambiguation)
- Travis Air Force Base
- Travis Bickle
- Travis Central Appraisal District
- Travis Community Education Foundation
- Travis County
- Travis County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Travis County Bar Association
- Travis County Credit Union
- Travis County Emergency Services District
- Travis County Emergency Unit
- Travis County Expo Center
- Travis County Healthcare District
- Travis County Jail
- Travis County Libertarian Party
- Travis County Republican Party
- Travis County Search and Rescue
- Travis County Services for the Deaf
- Travis County Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Travis County Sheriff's Office