References in classic literature ?
"My trap for crooks and cracksmen is a bottle of hocussed whiskey, and I guess that's it on the table, with the silver label around its neck.
So I put up a yarn about a wager we had made about this very trap of Maguire's.
POLICE are appealing for information after an illegally set animal trap was discovered in Bridgend.
pitfalls and auxiliary equipment pheromone traps to catch harmful insects.
Multi-funnel traps (Lindgren 1983) have been shown to be a promising tool for catching emerald ash borer (Francese et al.
BODY-GRIPPING or CONIBEAR traps are mainly used for water animals, such as muskrat, mink, and beaver.
(2001) showed that approximately 94% of American lobsters that entered standard traps ultimately escaped and, of those that escaped, 28% exited through the escape vents in the parlor; the remaining 72% escaped from the kitchen, where the bait was located, through one of the 2 entrances.
As for orthopterans, we observed that many mantises were attracted more efficiently by diffuse light (camp lamp in tents, classic neon, low energy consumption lamps) than by the 250W UV light traditionally used in light traps for moths and beetles.
He said growers, having more than 12 and half acres orchards were provided 30 percent subsidy while small growers were availing 50 percent subsidy on special traps of methyl eugenol, protein hydrolycet, malathion and plastic traps.
Keywords: disease mitigation, live traps, mouse, Peromyscus, sexual bias, temporal, trapping
2008, 2010), including extensive trapping experiments, we know that trap capture in female-baited traps in some locations can be as high as 150 males per night (J.
Biologists have observed that pitcher plants "have pretty lousy traps," says Ulrike Bauer of the University of Bristol in England.
Skylanders Trap Team is compatible with more than 175 unique toys from all previous games -- Skylanders SWAP ForceaAaAo, Skylanders GiantsaAaAo and Skylanders Spyro's AdventureEeA -- every character also will be able to defeat and trap villains using Traptanium Traps, providing fans more ways to enjoy their collections.
Under the contract, the traps are provided once every five years and they are distributed only through the centre and its agricultural extension centres.
Scarbrough  collected 8 males and 18 females (1 male:2.25 females) in two Malaise traps over a period of three years.
Idioms browser ?
- trample upon (someone or something)
- transcendental meditation
- transcribe from
- transcribe in
- transfer to
- transform to
- transgress against
- transmit to
- trap in
- trap into
- Trash it!
- trash mouth
- travel across
- Travel broadens the mind
- travel by
- travel for
- travel light
- travel on
- travel over
- travel through
- travel with
- travesty of justice
- tread a difficult, solitary, etc. path
- tread a fine line between (something)
- tread a thin line between (something)
- tread a/the (type of) path
- tread carefully
Full browser ?
- Trappist Monastery
- Trappist monks
- Trappist order
- Traps in solids
- Trapshooting and Skeet
- Trapshooting and Skeet Shooting Fields
- Trapshooting Hall of Fame
- Trapunto quilting
- Tras Os Montes
- Trás os Montes
- Trãs os Montes
- Tras-Os-Montes E Alto Douro
- Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro
- Trás-os-Montes, Portugal