touch (oneself)(redirected from touch yourself)
1. euphemism To masturbate. My mother always used to say you'll go blind if you touch yourself.
2. To touch or fondle one's genitals. Get your hands out of your pants and stop touching yourself!
See also: touch
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a likely target for begging; someone who is asked for a loan. (see also soft touch.) He was just the kind of touch we were looking for, not too bright and not too poor.
2. n. a request for money (from a beggar); a request for a loan. I ignored the touch and walked on by.
3. tv. to ask someone for a loan. He touched me for a hundred bucks.
4. n. a small portion of something to eat or drink. (Folksy.) I’ll have just a touch. I’m on a diet, you know.
5. tv. to deal with or handle someone or something. (Usually in the negative.) Mr. Wilson is a real pain, and I wouldn’t touch his account. Find somebody else to handle it.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
To renew a line of communication: "He went out of his way to touch base with a broad cross section of ... residents" (George B. Merry).
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.