to (one's) knowledge(redirected from to his knowledge)
to (one's) knowledge
Said of that which one knows or understands. A: "Is Janet coming in today?" B: "Not to my knowledge." To my knowledge, Jack is working a different shift these days. But Jill makes the schedule, so she would know for sure.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
to your ˈknowledgefrom the information you have, although you may not know everything: ‘Are they divorced?’ ‘Not to my knowledge.’
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- to your knowledge
- have a working knowledge of (something)
- have a working knowledge of something
- to the best of (one's) knowledge
- prophet is not without honor save in his own country
- a prophet is not without honor save in his own country
- (Don't ask me,) I just work here.
- (Don't ask me,) I only work here.