think poorly of (someone or something)(redirected from thinking poorly of them)
think poorly of (someone or something)
To have a poor or disdainful opinion about someone; to hold someone or something in low regard or esteem. I hope they don't think poorly of me for leaving my job so suddenly. I could tell the board thought poorly of my proposal.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- be/have done with somebody/something
- a dog in the manger