(one) wouldn't (do something) again in a hurry(redirected from they wouldn't do something again in a hurry)
(one) wouldn't (do something) again in a hurry
One had a very unpleasant or difficult experience with something and does not plan to do it again. That Mexican food gave me a horrible stomach ache. I wouldn't eat such spicy food again in a hurry, that's for sure! We got mugged twice in the span of two weeks while we were there, so we wouldn't go back to that country again in a hurry.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- (one) won't (do something) again in a hurry
- (one) won't be (doing something) again in a hurry
- I, he, etc. won't do something again in a hurry
- have no stomach for something
- have the stomach for
- have no stomach for (something)
- learn (something) the hard way
- learn the hard way
- get a taste of (one's) own medicine
- find (something) out the hard way