stand treat(redirected from they stand treat)
obsolete To pay for someone to do or receive something enjoyable; to treat someone (to something). Auntie Mildred always stands treat whenever we go with her to visit the boardwalk. Let's make a small wager—whoever loses must stand treat for the winner, agreed?
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- be rough on (someone or something)
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be soft on (someone)
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- a/one hell of a...
- be/have done with somebody/something