References in periodicals archive ?
If they are gonna kill us, they'll kill us in a group.
Democrats are insisting on an alternative lasting only several days -- which they think would pressure Republicans to cut an immigration deal -- and say they'll kill the three-week version when the Senate votes on it by early Monday.
What's clear, however, is that if they do, they won't make America great again - they'll kill the very things that made it great.
If you must tell people the truth," warned journalist and filmmaker Billy Wilder, "you'd better make them laugh, or they'll kill you.
As George Bernard Shaw once said: "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
They'll say they have a cause but they'll kill for money.
Beware payday loans, they'll kill mortgage applications.
Photo Story YOU take your camera everywhere on the off chance, Of snapping that one still to end all other stills, Sometimes you take a longer break in Spain or France, Most weeks you go along the coast or to the hills, You like having a hobby that shows off some skill, You are completely self-taught, you have never been, To any class or camera club for fear they'll kill, Your natural aptitude and feel for a scene, You've got over a thousand shots of Jesmond Dene, But why are there no people in your photographs?
At this point in the discussion, Western journalists normally wander off into an extended debate in which some defend freedom of speech at any cost and others insist that you must refrain from mocking other people's religious views, either because you shouldn't hurt their feelings or just because you're afraid they'll kill you.
So now I'm back, they think I'm a Kaffir, so they'll kill me.
As a secondary, as a whole, deep balls will kill you,'' Revis said, "and they'll kill any defense.
If California gunbusters get their way, they'll kill the industry, and nothing will remain but haunting memories of a betrayed and vanished spirit.
I don't go out anywhere at night because here they'll kill you for a cellphone," Antonlin Castro, 59, an electrician in Tegucigalpa, said before voting ended.
Poachers have shown that even if the animal has been dehorned, what they'll do is they'll kill the animal anyway .
Spain are a team with so many qualities and if you try to play the way they do they'll kill you.
Idioms browser ?
- there's only one thing for it
- there's safety in numbers
- there's some question of (something)
- there's some/no question of something/of doing something
- there's something about (someone or something)
- there's something about somebody/something
- there's something for you
- there's sth for you
- there's that
- there's the rub
- there's trouble brewing
- there's/that's...for you
- these days
- these four walls
- these things are sent to try us
- these things happen
- They also serve who only stand and wait
- they broke the mold when they made (someone or something)
- they broke the mould when they made someone
- They don't make them like they used to
- They must have seen you coming
- they that live longest see most
- They went that a'way
- they'll kill
- they're only after one thing
- thick and fast
- thick and thin
- thick as a short plank
- thick as mince
- thick as pea soup
- thick as shit
- thick as thieves
- thick as two planks
- thick as two short planks
- thick head
- thick on the ground
- thick skin
- thick with (someone or something)
- thick with something/somebody
- thick/thin on the ground
- thicken up
- thief in the night
Full browser ?
- they will not bite
- they will not eat
- they will not thank
- they will rue the day
- they won't be doing something again in a hurry
- they won't bite
- they won't do something again in a hurry
- they won't eat
- they won't thank
- they would be forgiven for
- they would be lucky
- they would do well to
- they wouldn't do something again in a hurry
- they'd be lucky
- they'd better be going
- they'd better get moving
- they'd better get on their horse
- they'd better keep quiet about it
- they'd better keep still about it
- they'd fly
- they'd have none of
- they'll be lucky
- they'll have none of
- they'll kill
- they'll murder
- they'll rue the day
- they're all in
- they're all yours
- they're from Missouri
- they're going to kill
- they're going to murder
- they're not bothered
- they're not going to bite
- they're not going to eat
- they're not going to thank
- they're on
- they're only after one thing
- They're Only Mostly Dead
- They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard
- they've gone and done it!
- they've got a bright future
- they've got a bright future ahead
- they've got a bright future ahead of
- they've has made their beds
- they've made their bed
- they've made their bed and they'll have to lie in it
- they've made their beds and they'll have to lie in them
- they've never had it so good