References in periodicals archive ?
Using the TBH electronic patient management system, the records of patients readmitted within 30 days were identified and perused and a database indicating the reasons for admission, comorbidities and potential avoidable and unavoidable risk factors was created.
TBH provides permanent outsourced physician psychiatric services to institutional and community-based programs.
This determination coefficient value may be interpreted that sharia banking financing demand may be explained by TBH, PDB, and SBI variables by 98.06%, while the remaining 1.94% is explained by other variables.
The study was conducted in the paediatric ambulatory unit at TBH and was approved by the Stellenbosch University Faculty of Health Sciences Health Research Ethics Committee (N12/06/032).
Sonuc: Hafif kafa travmali cocuk hastalarda yasin ikinin altinda olmasi, uykuya egilim ve skalp hematomunun bulunmasi, GKS'nun 13 ve 14 olmasi, kafa radyografilerinde fraktur varligi ya da suphesi, TBH acisindan risk faktoru bulundu.
Other benefits to TBH include its comparability to in-person encounters, (1,6) its demonstrated effectiveness in diagnosing and treating mental illness, (5) and its wide acceptance by patients and providers with high rates of satisfaction.
Throughout the review period, same-day reporting of all TBH mammograms was done by senior radiology registrars working under the supervision of consultant radiologists; the latter were solely responsible for sign-off of the final mammography report.
The complex is prepared in a similar procedure to that of Fe(acac)[(tbh).sub.2].
Hannah, 17 - one of the favourites to win - posted on a Twitter account uncovered by the Sunday Mirror: "I want to smoke a spliff & go to bed tbh. I'm so bored." Our revelation threatens to plunge the show into another drugs storm after we told of fellow finalist Tamera Foster's boasts about smoking marijuana laced with PCP.
The sugar yield per hectare (TBH, mg [ha.sup.-1]) was calculated as (TSH x Brix) [100.sup.-1] (LEITE et al., 2009).
@intenti0ns Scary movie 5 is so bad, wouldn''t recommend it tbh @RobJBMorgan Apart from Mac Miller and Snoop being in Scary Movie 5, that was a letdown :/ ?
24 January 2013 a[euro]" UK online betting and gaming company Ladbrokes Plc (LON:LAD) said today it had sealed a deal to buy the operator of the Irish Betdaq betting exchange business from TBH Limited for an initial sum of EUR30m (USD40m) on a cash-and-debt-free basis.
The Filipino Community in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, through Task Force Habagat (TBH), is organising a "Breakfast for a Cause" this Friday from 8am to 11am.
New Delhi, July 12 -- This ancient proverb is relevant even in the modern times and has been imbibed by TBH Infoedge Pvt Ltd in its various Corporate Training Programs.
The Tonde Boubangou Horizon (TBH) is located 20 km north of the Samira Hill processing plant and has been traced over a distance of 10 km along strike.
Idioms browser ?
- tattle on
- tattle on (one)
- taunt (one) about (someone or something)
- taunt (one) into (doing something)
- taunt (one) with (something)
- taunt about
- taunt into
- taunt with
- tax (one) with (something)
- tax with
- tea and sympathy
- tea party
- teach (one) a lesson
- teach (one's) grandmother to suck eggs
- teach a lesson
- teach a man to fish
- teach an old dog new tricks
- teach an old dog new tricks, one can't/it's hard to
- teach grandmother to suck eggs
- teach school
- teach somebody a lesson
- teach your grandmother to suck eggs
- teacher's pet
- team player
- team up
Full browser ?