stink(redirected from stunk)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. in. to be repellent; to be suspicious and poorly planned. (Of schemes and plots.) This whole setup stinks.
2. n. a commotion. (see also raise a stink (about someone/something).) The stink you made about money has done no good at all. You’re fired.
- (as) close as stink on shit
- all options stink
- as close as stink on shit
- big stink
- close as stink on shit
- create a stink
- give (someone) the stink eye
- holy stink
- kick up a stink
- kick up/make/create/raise a stink
- like stink
- like stink on a monkey/skunk/pig/etc.
- make a stink
- make a stink (about something)
- make a stink about someone/something
- raise a stink
- raise a stink (about something)
- raise a stink about someone/something
- smell up
- smell/stink to high heaven
- stink on ice
- stink to high heaven
- stink up
- stink with
- the stink eye
- think (one's) shit doesn't stink
- think (one's) shit don't stink