Also found in: Dictionary.
1. slang Thoroughly defeated, thwarted, or bested. They were already getting stonkered by the end of the first half. I tried eating the whole pizza by myself, but I was stonkered after getting through a little more than a third of it.
2. slang Stumped or baffled; at a loss. I was totally stonkered looking at all the different application forms you have to fill out. This crossword puzzle has me completely stonkered!
3. slang Very drunk. They all came out of the pub absolutely stonkered, stumbling over themselves and slurring incoherently. We spent the night getting stonkered on cheap vodka.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. mod. killed. The car crashed into him and he was stonkered for sure.
2. mod. alcohol intoxicated. My buddy here is stonkered and needs a ride, and can I have one, too?
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.