stache(redirected from staches)
slang A shortening of "mustache." Sometimes written with an apostrophe. Hey, nice stache, John! Please shave off that 'stache. It looks really gross!
1. slang Money or drugs that have been hidden for personal use or illicit distribution. The police found Brody's stash. If the mob catches up with him, he's a dead man.
2. slang By extension, anything that one hoards or hides away in order to consume on one's own. I always keep a stash of chocolate on top of the cabinets where my wife won't find it.
1. and stache n. a mustache. I cut my stash off because it was too much trouble to remember not to cut it off.
2. tv. to hide something (somewhere). Stash this under the chair until I can think of a place to put it.
3. n. a concealed supply of drugs, especially marijuana; drugs and equipment to use them stored in a secret place. (Drugs.) Albert’s stash was never located by the fuzz.