someone could do something in their sleep
could (do something) in (one's) sleep
Is able to do something with very little or no difficulty, or complete or accomplish something in a relaxed, carefree, or effortless manner. It took me a little while to get used to this job, but now I could do it in my sleep! You should ask Johnny for help—he could do this level of math in his sleep.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
someone could do something in their sleepsomeone could do or accomplish something with no effort or conscious thought. informal
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- able to do (something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do with eyes closed
- able to do blindfolded
- able to (do something) blindfolded
- able to (do something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do (something) standing on (one's) head
- a/the feel of (something)
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- a straw will show which way the wind blows
- a crack at (someone or something)