1. slang An attractive young woman who spends a lot of time skiing or snowboarding. I hope Ted's eye doesn't wander too much with all the snow bunnies roaming around the ski slopes.
2. slang A young child, especially a girl, learning to ski or snowboard. Aw, your little snow bunny looks so cute in her outfit! I hope she has fun!
3. slang A white woman, especially one who is in a relationship with an African-American man. I heard you're dating a snow bunny. What's the deal, don't like black girls any more?
4. slang A person, especially a woman or girl, who uses or is addicted to cocaine. I turned into a bit of a snow bunny during college, but I got clean after I nearly flunked out.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. someone learning to ski. This little slope is for snow bunnies. Most of the snow bunnies come here to socialize.
2. a young, attractive female at a skiing lodge. some cute little snow bunny came over and sat beside me. This place is swarming with snow bunnies who have never even seen a ski.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
1. n. someone learning to ski. Most of the snow bunnies come here to socialize.
2. n. a female skier. This place is swarming with snow bunnies who have never even seen a ski.
3. n. a cocaine user. How can these suburban snow bunnies afford such big habits?
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.