smoke up(redirected from smoked him up)
1. To emit a large amount of smoke that fills some space. A noun or pronoun can be used between "smoke" and "up." The bacon started burning and smoked up the whole kitchen. I'm so glad my father gave up cigarettes—it was always disgusting whenever he smoked the living room up.
2. To smoke cannabis. I smoked up way too much during college—I don't even remember those years very well! Hey, wanna come smoke up with us after work?
3. To invite or enable someone to smoke cannabis. A noun or pronoun can be used between "smoke" and "up." He offered to smoke me up, but I never smoke weed after I've been drinking. John, don't smoke up Tommy like that, OK? He's still in high school!
smoke something up
to cause something or a place to become smoky. Get out of here with that cigarette! I don't want you smoking my house up! The burning beans sure smoked up the house.
1. To fill some area with smoke: We forgot to open the flue, and the fire smoked up the room. The pot roast was left cooking too long, and it smoked the whole house up.
2. Slang To smoke marijuana: The members of the band would smoke up after each show.
3. Slang To provide someone or some group of people with marijuana to smoke: They smoked us up for the party, but it made us fall asleep.