1. noun, vulgar slang A toilet. The shitcan is all blocked up again! We'll need to call a plumber this time, I think. Tom's still on the shitcan, so you'll have to wait a bit longer.
2. noun, rude slang A waste receptacle; a trash can. No way, it's your turn to take the shitcan out to the curb. I did it last week! Tom's still on the shitcan, so you'll have to wait a bit longer.
3. noun, rude slang A particularly worthless, loathsome, contemptible, or revolting person, place, or thing. A: "And then she used the money from the donations to pay for a weekend in Las Vegas." B: "Wow, what a shitcan!" My girlfriend lives in a real shitcan of an apartment! I really need to get a new computer. This old shitcan barely works anymore!
4. verb, rude slang To discard or dispose of something; to throw (something) away. We're going to clear out the employee locker room at the week and shitcan everything we find in there. If you don't want something to get tossed, you'd better take it home with you. Can we please just shitcan these old rags? They're filthy!
5. verb, rude slang To reject or rebuff something bluntly or outright. The boss keeps shitcanning all these great ideas I've been proposing. The studio executives shitcanned a lot of the changes I had made to the script.
6. verb, rude slang To terminate someone's employment, especially abruptly. You're going to get shitcanned if you keep messing around like that! I can't believe they shitcanned her for such a trivial mistake.
1. n. a toilet; an outhouse. (Usually objectionable.) I gotta spend some time on the shitcan.
2. a trash can. (Military. Usually objectionable.) Just throw all this stuff in the shitcan.
3. tv. to throw something in the garbage can. (Usually objectionable.) Who shitcanned my dirty socks?