go off at score(redirected from she is going off at score)
go off at score
1. To have an enthusiastic or spirited start to something. The musician went off at score, launching immediately into a madcap arrangement of tunes that got the audience right out of their seats.
2. To speak or behave in an impetuous and impulsive manner. I very nearly went off at score to tell her how ignorant such a viewpoint is, but I decided to hold my tongue instead.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- sour on
- sour on (someone or something)
- get (one's) rocks off on (something)
- not cool!
- could (do something) with one arm tied behind (one's) back
- nuts about (someone or something)
- if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
- get plugged into (something)
- be nuts about (someone or something)