1. slang Dirt, filth, or grime. I can't use this towel to clean the dishes? It's all covered in scuzz! Between the scuzz in the sink and the stench of cigarettes in the sheets, this has to be the most disgusting hotel room I've ever stayed in.
2. slang A dirty, nasty person. I got stuck next to a total scuzz on the train ride home. He smelled like rotten eggs! We were all scuzzes by the end of our camping trip.
3. slang By extension, a contemptible, despicable person; a scumbag. I don't trust a thing that scuzz says! What kind of a scuzz defrauds elderly clients out of their life savings?
1. n. filth. What is this scuzz all over the floor?
2. n. a nasty person; an undesirable person; a scraggly person. And this scuzz comes up to me and asks me to dance, and I’m like, “What?”