Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to rump: Rump Parliament
1. noun, slang The buttocks or fleshy hindquarters of a person or animal, respectively. He slapped me on the rump, so I slapped him in the face. I actually prefer meat from the rump over any other cut of beef.
2. verb, slang The buttocks or fleshy hindquarters of a person or animal, respectively. He slapped me on the rump, so I slapped him in the face. I actually prefer meat from the rump over any other cut of beef.
3. verb, vulgar slang To con, swindle, or take advantage of someone. Primarily heard in UK. I had my suspicions that he was rumping me when my payments mysteriously started becoming much smaller. The bank has really rumped me with all these extra fees and penalties.
4. verb, vulgar slang To engage in anal sex with someone.
A smaller conference or meeting that occurs after a larger one. As usual, there will be a rump session in the evening following the cyber-security conference that addresses concerns specific to small-business owners. The top brass all got together for a rump session after the AGM to discuss how best to steer the company moving forward.
offensive slang A derogatory term for a homosexual male or a male whose sexuality includes attraction to other males.
a meeting held after a larger meeting. A rump session continued after the meeting was adjourned. A lot of business was conducted in the rump session.
1. n. the hindquarters; the buttocks; the posterior. He fell on his rump.
2. tv. to flog someone on the buttocks. I’m going to get rumped when my dad gets home.
n. a homosexual male. (Refers to pederasty.) A bunch of rump-rangers drifted in just as we drifted out.