raise havoc with
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
raise havoc with (someone or something)
To cause a lot of serious issues or disruptions for someone or something. The road closures have raised havoc with rush-hour traffic. The blizzard is raising havoc with travelers flying in and out of the region.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
raise havoc with someone or somethingand play havoc with someone or something
to create confusion or disruption for or among someone or something. Your announcement raised havoc with the students. I didn't mean to play havoc with them.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- raise havoc with (someone or something)
- raise hell with (someone or something)
- raise hell with someone
- raise hell with something
- raise the devil with (someone or something)
- raise the devil with someone
- raise the devil with something
- raise the dickens with (someone or something)
- play havoc with
- play havoc with (someone or something)