1. slang Non-alcoholic beer. I know of a few queer beers that are actually quite tasty.
2. slang A beer of poor or inferior quality. Ugh, Natty Ice? I just can't bring myself to drink queer beer anymore.
1. n. bad beer; beer of low alcohol content. I hate this queer-beer. Get out the good stuff.
2. n. any strange person. (Also a term of address.) What does that queer-beer think he’s doing?
3. mod. having to do with homosexuals; homosexual. (Usually derogatory. Resented by homosexuals.) I won’t wear that queer-beer outfit!
4. n. a homosexual male, possibly a female. (See sense 3) They say she’s a queer-beer.