put (one's) mind to it(redirected from put somebody's mind to it)
put (one's) mind to it
To attempt to accomplish something by giving it one's complete attention, determination, and effort. You can still manage a B average if you put your mind to it. I know we can win this game, but we all have to put our minds to it.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- a committee is a group of men who keep minutes and waste hours
- be able to (do something) in (one's) sleep
- be able to do something in your sleep
- do (something) blindfolded
- do blindfolded
- could (do something) with one hand tied behind (one's) back
- able to (do something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do with eyes closed
- able to do blindfolded