put down as bad
put someone down as something bad
to judge that someone is bad or undesirable in some way. He was so rude that I put him down as someone to be avoided. If you act silly all the time, people will put you down as a fool.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- be in bad with (someone)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)