put (something) at (one's) feet(redirected from put at my feet)
put (something) at (one's) feet
To make or hold one responsible for something. With every other department losing money each year, the managers have put the company's success at our team's feet. Because I'm their elected official, voters are quick to put any economic woes at my feet.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- hand (one) (something) on a plate
- hand (something) to (one) on a (silver) platter
- hand someone something on a plate
- hand to on a silver platter
- rejoice at
- rejoice at (something)
- give (one) an/the advantage over (someone or something)
- give (one) an/the edge over (someone or something)
- play merry hell
- give (something) to (one) on a plate