puke hole(redirected from puke holes)
1. rude slang One's mouth. Often used in rude or aggressive ways. "Puke" is a slang term for vomit. Shut your puke hole, Bobby—no one asked for your opinion! Maybe if you didn't stuff so much fast food in your puke hole all the time, you'd actually have a chance at losing weight!
2. rude slang Any place that is disgusting, poor-quality, unhygienic, etc. I've got to get out of this puke hole! Maybe I'll go stay with my brother in New Orleans or something. My first apartment was a real puke hole in a rough part of town. The stuff they serve in this puke hole can barely even be called food.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. a tavern. Carl spends almost every evening at the local puke hole.
2. n. a toilet. Bart tried to flush the dope down the puke hole, but the cops caught him.
3. n. a mouth. (Rude.) Shut your puke hole and listen to what I am telling you!
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.