Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to porker: Poker Rules
1. Someone who is chubby or obese. Very offensive if used to describe someone else. I became a bit of a porker after being stuck in a wheelchair for so many weeks, but I was determined to get back in shape as soon as I was back on my feet. I'm not sure what Jill's doing dating a porker like him!
2. Someone who eats a large amount of food, especially in one sitting. Very offensive if used to describe someone else. God, I can't believe I ate that entire pizza by myself. I'm such a porker! You've had two servings of dinner, a plate of dessert, and some cheese and crackers, and you're still hungry? My gosh, what a porker!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
n. a fat person. Sally is not exactly a porker, but she is not skinny either.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be in bad with (someone)
- be one in the eye for