poo(redirected from poos)
Also found in: Dictionary, Acronyms.
(as) rare as rocking horse poo
vulgar slang Extremely rare or unlikely; all but, or most likely, impossible or non-existent. Primarily heard in Ireland. An honest person in politics? Yeah, that's as rare as rocking horse poo. I'm sorry to say, but the part this engine needs is rare as rocking horse poo. They haven't manufactured these in nearly 50 years!
To defecate. This phrase is typically used with children. Sweetheart, do you have to go poo-poo before we leave the house?
1. mod. disgusting. I don’t like all this icky-poo talk.
2. exclam. Nasty! (Usually Icky-poo!) Oh, icky-poo! I missed my bus!
1. and poo-poo n. fecal material. (see also poop. Mostly juvenile. Usually objectionable.) Don’t step in that dog poo!
2. in. to defecate. (Usually objectionable.) That old dog pooed on our lawn.
3. n. nonsense. (see also poo(h)-poo(h).) I’ve heard enough of your poo.
4. n. champagne. (From shampoo.) How about another glass of poo?
5. Go to poo(h)-poo(h).
tv. to belittle someone or something. He tends to pooh-pooh things he doesn’t understand.