place (someone or something) in the charge of (someone)(redirected from placed someone in the charge of)
place (someone or something) in the charge of (someone)
To have someone else supervise or attend to someone or something else. If I go back to work, I'll have to place the younger kids in the charge of my oldest daughter. I've placed the Jefferson accounts in the charge of Dave while I'm out on leave.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)
- brief about
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be rough on (someone or something)
- be/have done with somebody/something
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)