Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
?Note: This page may contain content that is offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
1. rude slang Very disgruntled, angry, or outraged. I wouldn't go in there right now—the boss looks pissed! Of course I'm pissed off about the test! Now I'm going to have to take it again this summer.
2. slang Intoxicated from drinking alcohol. Sorry, I don't remember what you said to me last night—I was a bit pissed!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
Inf. angry. (Crude. Potentially offensive, even though it is heard widely. Use with discretion.) I was so pissed off I could have screamed. He's come back, and he's sure pissed.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
1. mod. alcohol intoxicated. (Usually objectionable.) He was so pissed he could hardly stand up.
2. mod. angry. (see also piss someone off.) I was so pissed I could have screamed.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- (as) pissed as a newt
- as pissed as a fart
- be pissed off
- get pissed off
- piss (one's) pants
- piss (oneself)
- piss (oneself) laughing
- piss about
- piss and moan
- piss around
- piss away
- piss blood
- piss down
- piss in (one's) pocket
- piss in (someone's) Cheerios
- piss in (someone's) Corn Flakes
- piss in(to) the wind
- piss it down
- piss like a racehorse
- piss money up the wall
- piss off
- piss on (someone or something)
- piss on (someone's) bonfire
- piss on (someone's) chips
- piss on ice
- piss up a rope
- pissed (off) about (something)
- pissed (off) at (someone or something)
- pissed as a newt
- pissed at someone/something
- pissed off
- pissed off about someone/something
- pissed off at someone/something
- pissed out of (one's) head
- pissed out of (one's) mind
- pissed out of (one's) skull