piss on (someone or something)(redirected from piss on)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
piss on (someone or something)
1. verb, vulgar slang Literally, to urinate on someone or something. Her dog walked right over and pissed on me. He was so drunk that he just started pissing on the street where he stood.
2. verb, rude slang To treat or regard someone or something with utter disdain, contempt, or rejection. The boss is always pissing on my ideas. The working class of the authoritarian country grew sick and tired of being pissed on by the corrupt elites.
3. interjection, rude slang An exclamation of disgust, frustration, exasperation, or irritation with someone or something. Jerry doesn't want to contribute to the project? Well, piss on him, then. Piss on this thing! I've been trying to open my browser for 20 minutes, but the computer is totally frozen!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
piss on someone/something
1. in. to urinate on someone or something. (Usually objectionable.) That dog pissed on my shoe!
2. in. to degrade or denigrate someone or something. (Usually objectionable.) He spent three paragraphs pissing on the play, then he said to go see it.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.