1. verb, slang To throw, chuck, or hurl something. Primarily heard in Australia. The teacher piffed her coffee mug into the wall in anger. The child started piffing his toys around the room during his tantrum.
2. adjective, slang Very sexually attractive; fit. Primarily heard in UK. There's a couple piff girls in my class, but they're all a bit posh and stuck up. Yeah, she's looking well piff these days!
3. adjective, slang Very good; excellent. Primarily heard in UK. I'm telling you, that film is piff! The burger was piff, and pretty cheap, too!
slang Drunk. I was pretty piffed by the time we left the bar. He just spends every evening getting piffed with his friends.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. and pifted (ˈpɪftəd) tv. killed. (see also phfft.) He piffed his goldfish by mistake.
2. and pifted (ˈpɪftəd) mod. dead. What will I do with a pifted cat?
3. mod. alcohol intoxicated. (see also piffled.) How can anybody get so piffed on four beers?
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.