think (someone) hung the moon and the stars(redirected from one thinks he hung the moon and stars)
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
think (someone) hung the moon and the stars
To believe that someone is the most wonderful and important person in the world; to love and adore someone more than anyone else. Your little sister absolutely adores you—she thinks you hung the moon and the stars! David thought Bethany hung the moon and stars, so I was shocked when they broke up.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)