(one's) old lady(redirected from one's old lady)
(one's) old lady
1. One's mother. We'll have to wait till my old lady is asleep before we take the car out.
2. One's wife or female romantic partner. I'd better not stay for another drink, or my old lady will start to wonder where I am! His old lady gets pretty jealous when he spends time with his female friends.
old ladyand old woman
1. n. (one’s) mother. (Mildly derogatory.) What time does your old lady get home?
2. n. (one’s) wife. My old woman doesn’t like for me to go out without her.
3. n. (one’s) girlfriend. My old lady and I are getting married next week.