(one) is not going to eat (someone)(redirected from one's not going to eat)
(one) is not going to eat (someone)
Someone has no reason to be afraid of one; someone should not be shy about approaching or talking to one. Don't worry, child, I'm not going to eat you. I just wanted to give you a message to pass along to your father. This is your Uncle Jack, son. Well, go on and shake his hand, he's not going to eat you.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- (one) is not going to bite (someone)
- (one) won't eat (someone)
- (one) won't bite (someone)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a dog in the manger
- bird has flown, the
- (one's) heart goes out to (someone)
- bring (someone or something) into contact with (someone or something)
- a stranger to (someone or something)