(one's) hands are full(redirected from one's hands are full)
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
(one's) hands are full
Someone is too busy or has too much going on to be able to do or become involved with anything else. I really wish that I could babysit for you tonight, but I'm afraid my hands are full at the moment. Normally I'd pass a project like this on to Dave, but his hands are quite full this month. Hey, can you answer the door? I'm taking the roast out of the oven, so my hands are full.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- we'll try again another time
- we'll try again some other time
- send (one) round the twist
- not know whether (one) is coming or going
- not know whether one is coming or going
- not know whether one is coming or going and not know if one is ...
- not know whether you are coming or going
- drive (one) round the twist
- Grand Central Station