notify (one) of (something)(redirected from notifying you of)
notify (one) of (something)
To let one know about someone or something; to bring someone or something to one's attention. We're notifying customers of an exciting new offer we have available. Notify me of any suspicious people as soon as possible.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
notify someone of something
to inform someone about something. Can you notify my parents of my arrival at the airport? We were notified of it last night.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- be partial to (someone or something)
- better of
- be/have done with somebody/something
- be in line with (someone or something)
- (someone or something) promises well
- begin with
- begin with (someone or something)
- at the expense of somebody/something
- be enamored with (someone or something)
- beware of (someone or something)