not so much as (do something)(redirected from not do so much as)
not so much as (do something)
To not do something that would be considered polite, normal, or expected of someone; to not do what someone thought or accused one of. You didn't so much as knock before barging into my room! I never so much as look at other men, but he is still horribly jealous and suspicious of me.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- be like ships that pass in the night
- be ships that pass in the night
- be like ships passing in the night
- (one) is not going to eat (someone)
- a dog in the manger
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey