not as (something) as all that(redirected from not as as all that)
not as (something) as all that
Not having as much of some quality or characteristic as has been suggested or is believed. The movie wasn't as bad as all that—it was just a fun little popcorn flick. The houses in this neighborhood aren't as glamorous as all that. They're pretty overpriced for what you get, if you ask me.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
not as bad(ly), tall, etc. as all ˈthatnot as much as has been suggested: They’re not as rich as all that.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- not as bad, tall, etc. as all that
- not half as (something) (as someone or something)
- not half as good, nice, etc. as somebody/something
- match (someone or something) in (something)
- match in
- there was/is something about (someone or something)
- there's something about (someone or something)
- there's something about somebody/something
- not know the meaning of the word